Castlevania Movie!

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Resident Evil 1 and 2 (movies) sucked ass so bad,I think I deleted most of the images I had in my head ( ? ) of those 2.
Complete failures if you ask me.
Alone in the Dark was even worse tha RE.Uwe Boll should die...

The only good thing of Res movies was the soundtrack...with Akiko_the_Elf's fav band Slipknot.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
I concur. Uwe Boll should die. He should die a horrible death. Something even worse than his steaming piles commonly reffered to as movies.

How did you know I loved Slipknot? My sig? Perhaps? ;)

And you can call me Akiko. :D

Genome

north west south west
ahem cloud i think you owe thunder cats an apologie. on of my fav anime. i wub it.

but yeah they all have sucked. resident evil 1/2,mortal kombat 2. (1 wasnt great, wasnt terrible) i hear bloodrayn was 50 on the movie chart. doesnt matter cause i didnt watch it anyway. dont get me started on mario,ffvii advent children was the worse movie i saw last year. it is worse than all the movies i named above it:fuckyou:

spirits within imho was good. because it wasnt based on a particular game. thats what made ppl hate it. but i personally thought it was okay since it was its own thing.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
How did you know I loved Slipknot? My sig? Perhaps?
I know all thrash/metal/dark-metal/black-metal/gothic-metal that rock HARD.
Plus you said it many times.

And you can call me Akiko.
OK...Akiko.Call me VampyR or Vamp if you like.

Back to horror movies: Silent Hill I think,will kick every game-based movie ass.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
I don't know about Silent Hill.

All the other game-based movies really sucked. I don't trust it and I'm not going to get my hopes up about this one.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Get your Silent Hill trailers here.

cloud4004

Genome said:
ahem cloud i think you owe thunder cats an apologie. on of my fav anime. i wub it.

No Genome, I love Thunder Cats too. It's the most halarious 80's cartoon based on a group of gay, body building man-cats I've ever seen. Second only to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :my_rambo:

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
cloud4004 said:
No Genome, I love Thunder Cats too. It's the most halarious 80's cartoon based on a group of gay, body building man-cats I've ever seen. Second only to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :my_rambo:

Huzzah for the Ninja Turtles!!