My Introduction!

Kite

Hi!

Kite here! Big Gaming fan! Been having a look around the forums and it seems like a very helpfull place so i decided to join :D Hopefully I might be able to make myself usefull and help people out, maybe post a few stuff i find out etc.

Neyways. ME!

I typed my first program when i was 6 (on an old BBC Acorn xD) and have had a big thing about programming since then. Im currently working on an ORPG called 'Naruto Realm' which is due to be release soon (after lots of really unfortunate events resulting in many unfortunte delays :()

http://Www.narutorealm.com (yes i know the site layout sucks, but it's not mine)

I d/led a N64 Emulator after finding out the wonders of the Snes emulator and decided to re-live my carefree days of killing loads of stuff on LoZ 1 & 2 (ocarina of time and majora's mask) and FF Adventure 3 xD

My Computer specs (which is use these games on) are:

1gig of ram
80gig of hardrive space (primarily taken up by my horde of music (gothic rock / rock))
2.8GHZ processer (intel pentium 4)
And an old 128 Intel extreme GFX Card (i need to find me a 512...)

Im currently taking in my 1st GSCE year and im taking Art, IT as my non-compulsory subjects.

Hope to see you around a bit ('fraid i can only come on friday at this moment in time) and i hope ill make tons oif new friends (corny corny corny...). So, yer.

~Kite

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure that most of your emulation problems can be solved, just start a thread and people will take care of it. As for your site, it's a bit heavy on Flash but overall it's nice.

If you seriously plan to run emulators(and newer PC games) you really need to get rid of that Intel graphics card.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

hagbard

Welcome here, take a little look at the Forum Rules and don't forget to enjoy :cool:

montpics

josephman1988 said:
And milk! lol.

Yea, enjoy your stay!!
Milk? Doh! Now where's that silly cow from Kung Pow?

/me wanders around and look for it......

And welcome to this forum and happy posting! :cool:

hagbard

Something about milkysm comes to mind :D

Last edited:

hagbard

montpics said:
Unless he bring chaos to this forum. :D :p
Really, I miss him a bit if you ask me. Nostalgia? Go figure :p