HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by onewecallgod@Nov 30 2004, 07:10 PM
i guess since scotchguy told me to shut up, i should because hes king
Now you've got it. But you've accidently left out the part about me being better at running and my ability to jump higher.

EmoAnime: Read the rules, everything you need is clearly stated in the rules. The rules can be found under the "rules" section of "Rules Parts 1-342"

For more rules consult your parents/teachers/pets. If that does not suffice your rules, rules rules rules.... rules.

If you want to open a new window on the internet, do that too, this will enhance your ability to view new windows on the internet.

onewecallgod

Originally posted by Jet Set Willy+Nov 30 2004, 10:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jet Set Willy @ Nov 30 2004, 10:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by onewecallgod@Dec 1 2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Jet Set Willy@Nov 30 2004, 02:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod
@Nov 30 2004, 07:41 PM
Waz, ram isnt all that expensive....

OH THANK YOU FOR THAT. I DID NOT REALISE, I THOUGHT RAM WAS MADE OF GOLD

Not everybody has their parents to lend them money when they don't have any spare, idiot.

umm ok.... and no my parents dont pay for my computer stuff. new stick of ram is just $30. even i have that type of money
BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS PROVIDE FOR YOU AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY OTHER THINGS MORON. JUST BECAUSE $30 IS A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY DOESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYBODY ALWAYS HAS THAT AMOUNT SPARE. [/b][/quote]
OK LOUD AND CLEAR. SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU. LETS TYPE IN MORE CAPS

oh and if it helps at all, all brand name ram manufacturers offer lifetime warrently, while some of the shitty generic ones do. just send your ram back to them and theyll probably send you a new stick

hitmonlee

i dont have $30 i only get paid once a month and its already one day late :(

KidneyKai

I remember when Mark asked me about the theory of relativetly. I just gave him a blank stare. He put me in hospital. He stole my wallet! You owe me 38p, bub!

J

Jet Set Willy

Funny how you automatically defend your choice of moderators, because you'd hate to be wrong about your moronic decisions. I mean, MHAQS??!??!?! Filthy, lying stealing racist scum?

Just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they haven't "learned". You need to take a look at yourself - you're awful, Terris.