HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

JAppi

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Jun 20 2004, 11:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Jun 20 2004, 11:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod@Jun 20 2004, 09:31 PM
violated your own rule there, buddy
It wont be the first time we have Weird Al's songs posted here. [/b][/quote]
*You're

Edea

Originally posted by JAppi+Jun 23 2004, 04:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JAppi @ Jun 23 2004, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Jun 20 2004, 11:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod
@Jun 20 2004, 09:31 PM

It wont be the first time we have Weird Al's songs posted here.
*You're [/b][/quote]
Out of curiosity, are you correcting onewecallgod's spelling of "your"?
"You're" is "you are" so "your" as in "your own rule" is correct. Everyone makes such a big deal about misspelling and typos around here I just thought I would point that out. :p

Guitar Gamer

Heh. *chuckles* I was going too point it out at first but thought it might be silly to do so. Guess not :)

Oh how I hate grammar - it makes slaves of us all!

onewecallgod

Originally posted by JAppi+Jun 23 2004, 04:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JAppi @ Jun 23 2004, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Jun 20 2004, 11:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod
@Jun 20 2004, 09:31 PM

It wont be the first time we have Weird Al's songs posted here.
*You're [/b][/quote]
learn grammer before you correct someone else.... <_<

RockY

L H D T P M
Originally posted by Edea@Jun 24 2004, 05:39 AM
Out of curiosity, are you correcting onewecallgod's spelling of "your"?
"You're" is "you are" so "your" as in "your own rule" is correct. Everyone makes such a big deal about misspelling and typos around here I just thought I would point that out. :p
hey how are you?

onewecallgod

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Jun 24 2004, 02:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Jun 24 2004, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod@Jun 24 2004, 10:00 PM
learn grammer before you correct someone else.... <_<
It's grammar not grammer. [/b][/quote]
youre not one to correct grammer/spelling either.....

TGS

At least he knows how to spell grammar before trying to correct anyone else's.

onewecallgod

i just find it rather ironic that he's off correcting my mistakes in the spam thread, while his site is riddled with grammatical errors....

KidneyKai

Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Jun 25 2004, 06:58 PM
According to Dictionary.com grammer does exist but the meaning is not the same as with grammar.

It was a simple typo.
<_<

KidneyKai

Originally posted by KidneyKai+Jun 25 2004, 07:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KidneyKai @ Jun 25 2004, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lefteris_D@Jun 25 2004, 06:58 PM
According to Dictionary.com grammer does exist but the meaning is not the same as with grammar.

It was a simple typo.
<_< [/b][/quote]
Who made this post? It wasn't me.

Edit: I deduce this to be of Marks nature. Need to use your PC. My internet is flowing at a steady 12333 bytes a second now. :ph34r:

JAppi

Lol. I accidently quoted the wrong post >.<

I'm so used to the quote button being on the top of the post instead of the bottom of the post.