HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

Mourgos

Having a Honka with just 6 pages is sad .One of the things that made this forum unique ,was Honka.I just can't feel the forum the same again with a dead Honka...

Guitar Gamer

*sigh* I too remember a long time ago when Honka was absolutely massive. There would ALWAYS be new posts no matter how long you were gone, be it an hour or a minute. It sure was incredible. :)

Guitar Gamer

*chuckles* Oh and there was. Honka was crap central. Aside from the rare occasion of some non-crap conversation, it was all pure spam.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by MONKEY_NUTS@Jun 17 2004, 07:40 AM
To think that there must of been soooo many people that was on this board who use too post crap all day..<_<
I wish you had said that two years ago when we tried to kill Honka!

Yeah, honka has always been a house of spam :(

Robzilla

*insert random internet surf-by spamming*

*EDIT: Surprised this thread is still here....

onewecallgod

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by onewecallgod@Jun 20 2004, 05:19 PM
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP
Yep, that's the definition of Honka :)

Guitar Gamer

For some reason a song about spam seems oddly suitable right now.

What? Did you think I was gonna sit here and make one up? I think not. Making an entire song is much too organized and structured for Honka! ;) :p

Robzilla

Monty Python Spam skit or Weird Al Yankovic's Spam song should fit well...

Why make one up when there are already two worth enough?