HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

hitmonlee

Originally posted by Codeine+May 13 2004, 09:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Codeine @ May 13 2004, 09:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-onewecallgod@May 12 2004, 11:18 PM
youre right, i was being rediculous, but the reason why the original one was deleted stil baffles me
Hey onewecallgod, why don't you pay a little visit to onewecallspelling?

IMBECILE. [/b][/quote]
aww man
sooo many people on the internet can't spell ridiculous
it is so annoying

ahh
it took spelling to finally make me post here.

M.H.A.Q.S.

Do you guys have a problem, not letting anyone get away with a little spelling mistake.

First, onewecallgod corrected me : don't you mean to say "punch you in your face". I agree with that one, thanks. really.

But what's so great about telling a guy that he is spelling a simple word, such as "ridiculous", wrong. You people are sensible enough to understand the common english mistakes.

Just stop being such a ...whatever.

Motoko

Facking wankers init

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by RockY@May 13 2004, 07:52 PM
Please Codeine… be more polite.
I believe that we are talking about Codeine. What are the chances of that happening?

TGS

Haha you're so hilarious.

Apocolipse

Hmm thats interesting....anyone here watch Most Xtreme Elimination Challenge?? AKA MXC!!!!! now that...that is a show worth discussing!! LETS GO!

Apocolipse

OMFG!!!!
Poor rest of the world! Youve never seen that show!! HOLY CRAP! its the funniest thing in the world! its liek a chineese game show and its completely dubbed over, and the people saying stuff is COMPLETELY wrong and they make it all up and its friggin funny! They have these chineese people doing all this stuff like running up this mountain with these big foam boulders crashing down on them and trying to smoke them and its friggin hilarious! ill try and find a link LMAO! i LOVE that show! Its on Spike TV (AKA TNN)

El Fugitivo

It's a fucking retarded show. I'm sure the original Japanese version is passable as a childishy fun "athletic" game show, if for no other reason that it's helmed by Beat Takeshi, but the American over-dubbing is inane, juvenile banter at best.

TGS

It's spelled "sexually", if you're trying to sound professional at least get the spelling right.