HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

S

Spike

try putting a blank cd in your microwave for 30 seconds
it looks sweet

Guitar Gamer

Originally posted by Spike@Aug 4 2004, 04:28 AM
i hold no responsiblity for your own stupidity.
You callin' me stupid?? ;)

*runs to put another blank CD-R into some heating device*

(It's all in the HBWW spirit :D)

S

Spike

Lefteris: it is a bad thing, hbww is known for its massivly useless amount of spam pages ;) , and its the only topic, on any forum ive seen break 4 thousand replies. :p

gg: did it work for you? if it did it should have a bunch of crazy lines all over it :)

Motoko

Originally posted by Spike@Aug 3 2004, 07:07 AM
so do i...
motoko: didn't you used to have a giant green smiley as your desktop background?
lol no?

Guitar Gamer

Spike - I didn't actually try it :lol: The only blank discs I have right now are DVD+Rs and they're to precious to microwave (wow... that sounds extremely silly :p )

Well.. I can see HBWW being a bad thing when half of the entire forum's posts are situated in a single nonsense thread. It's better to have the forums full of moderate amounts of "help" and "discussion" topics. No-one sits and reads 60 pages of bologna anyways. :p

Guitar Gamer

Hmmm.. *scratches chin*... you make a compelling argument. From here forth I shall no longer read bologna - but rather - eat it! :)

S

Spike

i would however like to see these so called "pages" of bolonga. are they larger than normal slices of bolonga, or are they something more, like pages to a book? perhaps a book of bolonga? a book so powerful, and full of wisdom that it must be destroyed, because the information contained within could corupt the fabric of space-time itself!?!?

Guitar Gamer

Indeed... you seem to have read my very mind... and it is that book which I have in my sole possession. *evil Kefka laugh*

(And yes - they are pages of bologna... but not just normal bologna - the sacred Macaroni and Cheese Bologna!)

Guitar Gamer

Pork... some horse... beef... cats... and whatever else is left lying on the floor of the slaughter house. ;)

RockY

L H D T P M
Originally posted by Guitar Gamer@Aug 6 2004, 07:01 PM
Pork... some horse... beef... cats... and whatever else is left lying on the floor of the slaughter house. ;)

You forgot Deer and Squirrel.... and maybe a piece of Rat

Jony

Originally posted by Spike@Jul 25 2004, 10:32 PM
It is now Jul 25 2004, 10:32 PM
Your last visit was on Oct 11 2003, 04:16 AM
Posts since your last visit: 9380 posts in 986 topics

holy crap its been a while
strange me gets me the same thing.