HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has been reached :D

hagbard

I prefer Ayane if you ask me :D

hagbard

Wizzle Waz said:
What a surprise - an anime girl who looks like a 12 year old with gigantic tits.

Dont forget that shes asian too ;)

C'mon now Waz, you should know that Ayane is a game-girl and not an anime girl ;)

4th Disciple said:
Dont forget that shes asian too ;)

C'mon now Waz, you should know that Ayane is a game-girl and not an anime girl ;)

I haven't played a new game in years! I'm entirely out of touch. Over the hill already.

hagbard

onewecallgod said:
you like fake chicks....awesome....
Just joking with that similar names :D

Last edited:

Zach

Fake real, what the fuck ever. If people are going to oggle over unnatainable girls, does it really matter how unnatainable they are ?

Might as well oggle over something you know is fake and will never happen vs some pretty ass girl at work/school, or a celebrity or something. I don't understand what the stigma with liking attractive fake women is.. Its just art in the end, and art comes in many more forms than dead famous painters

I just find it annoying that so many anime fan people do it and act like the girls are real. They're about as real as their chances of ever losing their virginity.

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
Wizzle Waz said:
I just find it annoying that so many anime fan people do it and act like the girls are real. They're about as real as their chances of ever losing their virginity.

WHAT! :confused: ! they're NOT real :verysad:
:D

TGS

I still love this forum with all my heart.

hagbard

Nice to see post like this :)

How can you prove you're real? It doesn't actually matter
Pedro Calderón de la Barca - La vida es sueño (Life is a Dream) said:
"What is life? A madness. What is life? An illusion, a shadow, a story, and the greatest good is little enough, for all life is a dream..."

Last edited: