Mortal Kombat 1,2,& 3 sound issues

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Re: Sound scratchiness in Mortal Kombat 3

The ROM itself is not the problem,could be PC compatability issues.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member

this was talked about below.

Mortal Kombat 1,2,& 3 sound issues

one of the posts in there: by journeyfan1977

Hi guys,
I was doing a more in depth test of Mortal Kombat 3 and I did notice some sound scratchiness...especially when playing with Liu Kang doing his bycycle kick. I played around with the audio latency switches but can't seem to make this slight popping go away. Can you tell me what you did to get rid of this. By the way...I fixed my background problem and MK volume problem. Sure hope I can get rid of this scratchy sound cause it's annoying as hell. Post me a reply or PM me.
Thanks,
Keith

take a look.

montpics

journeyfan1977 said:
I have the current Mame32 version and an older version...0.98 I think, but in both the sound is scratchy playing Mortal Kombat 3. I know I posted about this previously, but's its really bugging me. Getting a different Rom was suggested, but aren't the Roms on the net pretty much passed on from site to site without any significant difference? Just wanted to know if anyone had a MK3 rom with no sound issues and where I can get it.

Thanks,
Keith
Threads merged! :cool:

Hmmm, on top of that arcade emulation on Mortal Kombat series as well as other games, it may have some problems on sound or others as you mentioned earlier.

Plus, those games need more memory in order to run those games. (It may affect sound or gameplay while the game starts)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
@journeyfan1977
Mame32 plus is just as easy as Mame32.
Please delete the place you've just downloaded MK3 from...IT'S ILLEGAL...read the rules!
I don't think mame32 PLUS! will solve your problem...it's a non-compatabilty thing with your PC.Why do you want it in .zip format? 7z is the same stuff.
get it from EZ...that's why the site is here for.

Montpics...the threads merged?Man...it's soo confusing I post some stuff in one place the see it in other,completeley out of context (my reply).

Last edited:

montpics

pbdizayn said:
Montpics...the threads merged?Man...it's soo confusing I post some stuff in one place the see it in other,completeley out of context (my reply).
Sorry for that as the problems on the same games made by the same user. Plus, I try to clean some space btw. :p