Need help; control pad does not recognize Nebula Emulator

badabing

Hi guys,

I hope someone here familiar with the Nebula Emulator can help me out. I have a new Logitech wireless XP game pad. It plugs n' plays on all of my PC games, however it will not work or recognize Nebula. I am new to this. If anyone has a step by step i can follow to make it work, i would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

hagbard

You need to remap the keys, so luanch Nebula, start any game, then go to menu "Game" -> "Config Controls" -> "Player 1": Now click on the keys you want to edit, and press the gamepad button/pad you want to use. Once finished click "Save as default".

badabing

Thanks Alot it worked out great....

While in the configuration screen per your instruction (luanch Nebula, start any game, then go to menu "Game" -> "Config Controls" -> "Player 1") i found a empty white blanked out rectangular box at the bottom left of the screen.... I clicked on it and selected "10 button controller" , "load layout" and all of the parameters changed to joy pad...... I then chose "save as default layout", then "close".

After that.... all is A OK... The Logitech joy pad is working!!

I guess i have to do this one time to every game. :)

Last edited:

hagbard

Yeah, you can also edit it if you want, then save layout and use as default, and this should be for every game with the same input type, mostly the same system. For example, default for NeoGeo games, CPS with 4 buttons, CPS with 6, etc. Nevermind, you got it working so it's what matters :cool: