Xbox 360 Or PS3?

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Yeh add a poll and include the Nintendo revolution. Im gonna get the PS3 because the gta games come out on the playstations first.

Last edited:

ansyf125

Hey I got 360, PS3, and a Revolution. Those pop ups that say to fill it out, are true. but it takes about 15 weeks of shipping

hagbard

Post a pic here when you got your PS3 and Revolution.

Last edited:

onewecallgod

my PC.

but if i had to choose and it was free, i'd get the 360. never liked the sony titles and never liked the controller.

hagbard

Hardcore PC gamer, isn't it? I guess it's normal you'd choose the Xbox 360 then.

Last edited:

onewecallgod

InTheZoneAC

get the 360 if you want something better FOR NOW. Go with ps3 if you want the best system with the best games for years to come.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
None yet. I think the Xbox could have easily lasted for at least a year longer. I will wait till all three are released and then probably choose the Revolution.

hagbard

Yeah, Xbox still got enough power, but I guess they feel the shadow of PS3 is approacching. I don't think I'd get any of them in 2006, but PS3 would be the first choice atm.

Not a big FPS fan, but I found nice both Metroid Prime on the GC :p

montpics

Weird. Didn't you all people ever notice that WAS an old thread relate to this thread? :cool: :eek:

hagbard

Yeah, and pretty old if you ask me so I didn't remember :D

montpics

hagbard said:
Yeah, and pretty old if you ask me so I didn't remember :D
Then your head shall be....

/me shoot hagbard's head but....

.....missed! Somehow, I realized that you were not there by the time that thread was created. Forgiven! :cool:

InTheZoneAC

1.PS3
2.Revolution
3.Xbox360

I can almost promise you all that ps3 will be no.1 for a long time and that the revolution could turn out to be better than the 360 with it's new controller and all downloadable classic games from nes to n64. Not sure if they'll offer gamecube games. You can also play the classic games from online so they don't take up any space on the harddrive.