Back in the house

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Yep, I'm back again. Been awfully busy lately, mostly only posting (and modding) at RomShare, but I thought I couldn't let Montpics and Hagbard alone :D

hagbard

Back in the house too

Welcome here again, I knew you won't let us alone (too much) :D

Anyway I'd use your thread to re-introduce me because today I'm back too. Reason: vacation makes people do the most unexpected things you know :p

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Re: Back in the house too

Ok, welcome back to you too then, hagbard!
I hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Back in the house too

Vacation is always a good thing as it let's you take your mind off the routine.

I hope you enjoyed yourself :)

mhl12

welcome back ppl! :D

montpics

alcoatjez said:
Yep, I'm back again. Been awfully busy lately, mostly only posting (and modding) at RomShare, but I thought I couldn't let Montpics and Hagbard alone :D
Hmmm, time to speak my own words here though......

Speaking of vacation, I'm OFFICIALLY in 'vacation' due to my dearest father had passed away in an unexpected accident last week, where I last posted here in this forum. It was a shock to our whole family members, including me. Now living with my relatives at Kuching. Probably will come back online once in awhile until the mid-December when I return back to KK.

@Alco and hagbard :
I'm pretty glad that both of you came back in time and help this forum since I cannot in 100% state come to Cyber to surf online as before..... Just for now.

P.S : Send my words to RS forum or other there if someone asks about me, since I can only surf this forum for now. Thanks.

And I'll be back online sometimes until things get done here.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I lost my father five years ago so I know exactly how you feel. You have my best wishes.

hagbard

I'm so sorry monty, take your time. My father is seriously ill btw so I figure out a bit how do you feel. Rest In Peace.

montpics

It was totally unexpected, as I said before. I even talked to him well enough through the phone the day before that accident occured.

Anyway, it's been a week since my father gone. Now, people started doing their own daily life while I am still staying in Kuching with my uncle and other relatives. But certain problems in which I hope won't happened in future.....

A bit extra note (In real life) :
One of his pet dogs died on the seventh night since the my father died. Family believed he took dog along with him.

May he rest in peace.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
My sincere condolences, montpics. It has been a while away from this forum here. I can't really keep an eye on things, since I'm not a mod here(don't know if the support team still exists). I will explain things @Romshare when someone asks.

Best wishes, alcoatjez