Snk Vs Capcom...Please Help

GGat7jr

I have kawaks 1.45 and the "SNK Vs Capcom - Match Of The Millennium" Rom but can't seem to get it to work. I see the romcenter and an extra asr,dat file but can't seem to get the program to even find the game! Now before anybody flames me I've done alot of searching before posting the topic...I would be very thankful for somone's useful detailed advise. Thanx

montpics

The only missing you are having now is the Kawaks loader which would enable some edited romsets in add.dat/asr.dat to be listed on Kawaks game list.

Note : Don't ask where you gonna get it as it is not allowed. Plus, you'll need to edit the romdata file using Notepad to make it the whole CRC (from SNK vs Capcom) matched in order to make it playable on Kawaks. :cool:

Good luck!

g-dariusrulz

GGat7jr said:
I have kawaks 1.45 and the "SNK Vs Capcom - Match Of The Millennium" Rom but can't seem to get it to work. I see the romcenter and an extra asr,dat file but can't seem to get the program to even find the game! Now before anybody flames me I've done alot of searching before posting the topic...I would be very thankful for somone's useful detailed advise. Thanx

hey man i have the loader for you to play snk vs. capcom ad me on msn and ill send you the files...kwainewman@hotmail.com

hagbard

g-dariusrulz said:
hey man i have the loader for you to play snk vs. capcom ad me on msn and ill send you the files...kwainewman@hotmail.com
Use PMs for such a things, please.