Real Life Pokemon?

montpics

Looks real! :eek:

Made by numerous people using Photoshop.

>CLICK HERE!<

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
Some of them look like they could be real, others look like they could be real, if they were horribly inbred

Saq

hahaha, thats amazing. I might make some of them into avatars. It's unreal how similar they look to the pokemon in the gba games. :) i love the work those people have done :D.

hitmonlee

ohhh some of those are terrible!!!

i like the cubone on pg 1 though.

hitmonlee

mhl12 said:
and the pikachu squirrel is first???

hahaha yeah

they definitely are not sorted from best to worst, some of the better ones are at the end of the first page, i didnt check the other pages.

kaixa

wow. those pics have really made my day. i never thought of doing anything likt that^^but its kinda sad when i think that i know almost all of the pokemon*lol*

Dragon Ichigo

Dragonic Soul Reaper
An odd use of photoshop I must say, but the squirrel does resemble what a Pikachu might look like, but at probably a quarter of the actual size. If you remember the animated series, Pikachu is about the height of the bottom of Ash's knee, which is much taller than any squirrel is. Nice photoshoping technique though, especially the detail in the tail, that had to have taken a few weeknights to perfect...

Jale

Wow! Two years already? I'm feeling old now. I remember this like it was yesterday :)