Script updates

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
In the past few days and weeks I've been working on some much needed upgrades to the Emulatator Zone staff control panel. While that doesn't concern you (the visitor) much, some of the rewritten scripts may cause pages to look different than before. This basically concerns all pages with /doc.php/ in the link. If you find any pages that now don't work anymore or look awful, please post about it in this thread on the EZ forum.

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
The picture actually looked fine to me, but you're still right there is something wrong
with the page: it is supposed to have a very long list of all of the Saturn's features
and that was all messed up.

I've fixed the page and it should now look as intended again. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
It looks fine on firefox but it was a mess with IE & opera. Ofcource I missed that because I rarely use IE...

I guess we should keep the gallery tag within the text tag otherwise some browsers will break things.

Note: Killing those extra [br] tags and allowing the text to wrap freely helps too :)

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
Lefteris_D said:
I guess we should keep the gallery tag within the text tag otherwise some browsers will break things.
Also, ahem, the [include=gallery] tag was actually meant for images with thumbnails.
In the case of the PSX page, there is not really a point to popup an image that's the same
as included in the page... so it's better to use instead in such cases...

And yeah I figured the screwed up image had to do with the picture being outside of
the [text] too, I already fixed that for the Saturn page when I fixed the [ list] tag.

[size=1]*) For those of you who think I'm talking gibberish here, the pages of EZ are made
up of custom made bbcode tags, like a forum. I kinda implemented them to be used as macro's.[/size]

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
Lefteris_D said:
I guess I should use the new thumbnail system for any new pages from now on.
Well, that's only partially the point -- another thing is using thumbnails only when necessary.
(which for relatively small images isn't the case)

But I guess we should continue this discussion elsewhere -- you know in the staff thread
that already has like 12 pages of posts :dry: