What Purpose..!

M.H.A.Q.S.

I thought what purpose is the emulation of Nokia or other mobile phones. What use is that, and is there any way you can transfer your mobile DB from your Nokia N-Gage to your PC.

Robzilla

Mobile could also mean Pocket PC emulation.

donkeyknob

as you know, phones are expensive and have a bazillion features. the emulation of them provides people with a chance to try before they buy kinda thing.

the second thing you're talking about is achieved by downloading logo manager (or similar program off downloads.com) and its appropriate crack/patch (off kazaa).... then you gotta buy either a data cable (specific to the phone) or infra-red cable if the phone has infra-red thingy. using data cables makes SIM card management easier and you can directly put logos, pic msgs, ringtones and SMS texts onto your phone via PC

JAppi

Well, I know people emulate Palm Pilot software so that they can hack them and remove the shareware nag screens. Dunno about phone games though.

M.H.A.Q.S.

Happens. I think if you emulate a nokia n-gage for a palm, you know how useful it would prove. If the emu supports all teh features of the phone. That way the mobility of the phone will not be lost and it will be emulated in some great use.