ePSXe trying to run ISO

Max_buster

*Fixed* If your rom doesn't show a good screen.. mess with the video configure

:glare: I can't figure this thing out >.< When I try run FFT on my epsxe program ( Mind you this is my frist thing ive ever down on psxe ( Besides configure all that crap) ) it basicly acts as if its going to run it by going into a black screen but then it closes down right after words with no errors... it will just go straigt back to the desktop and the ePSXe program closes any ideas? Sorry to pester you this is probly a newb question that you get asked 100's of times a day :eek:

Last edited:

montpics

For an easy one, grab Daemon Tools software and mount the ISO image with it. Then set the drive to a Virtual CD drive from your CD plugin.

Finally try to run it. :)

Max_buster

I have already tried useing the daemon tools =( No luck...

montpics

Then it might have something to do with the image (failed one) or your current plugin problems. Surely you have BIOS, right?

Max_buster

Yeah I have BIOS let me see which im useing... 1sec SCPH9200 - PAL is the BIOS.. is that my problem? O.0 I recently d/l another rom and it also opened open the emulator and then closed it. Maybe I should re-download epsxe? :confused:

Last edited:

Max_buster

Okay all I did was mess with my video options, now I have no sound so obviously I will need to mess with the sound option.. and its running to fast, i'll also find out the problem to this im sure. =3 Oh yeah thanks for the help montpics! :D

Max_buster

Yes, I have read that but my game was running to slow... lol but I already fixed that :D Now all I do is have to get sound working.. Here we go again... I can't seem to get the sound to work for FFT.. I just tried it on another game and it didn't work ither.. I don't know what im doing wrong >_< I don't know if I should make a post about this or not..

Video:pete's D3D Driver 1.76
Bios:bios\scph1001.bin
Sound plugins ive tried: Eternal SPU Plugin 1.50
Andy's SPU Audio Driver 0.16
ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2.
P.E.Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9
Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.15
Just for info I checked that all of them had Enable CCDA and Enable XA... For some odd reason I can't get it to work >_< my com specs are:
Microsoft Windows xp Profesional
512MB of RAM
AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1600+
RADEON 9200 SE family 128MB

Hope this is all you need to know...

Last edited:

Max_buster

Hehe I needed to activate the bleeping Enable Sound button! Post above/below about it... lolz I felt so stupid :happy: