Nebula 2.25 + Gamepad Problem?

diablo_

I have recently downloaded new nebula and bought Logitech Dual Action gamepad.The problem is that when i enter controller settings and try to assing movment buttons for digital pad it assings up "hat switch" (on digital cross) as Joy 1 Left 4,down as Joy 1 Down 4,left as Joy 1 Left 4 and right as Joy 1 Right 4.When i assing it to analog pad it works fine and directions are like Joy 1 Up,Joy 1 down and so on.But it is hard for me to make moves in games like kof or samsho5 on analog pad.Can some1 help me about this?

Thanks

Alkaiser

I have recently downloaded new nebula and bought Logitech Dual Action gamepad.The problem is that when i enter controller settings and try to assing movment buttons for digital pad it assings up "hat switch"...

It assigns hatch switches to your digital controls because you probably have the analog activated.

(on digital cross) as Joy 1 Left 4,down as Joy 1 Down 4,left as Joy 1 Left 4 and right as Joy 1 Right 4.

It says that when your analog is deactivated. But it should still work in all of your games.

I suggest getting a PS to PC USB converter and use it with a Playstation 2 controller.