Please help!!!!

guys firstly hi and thank god i found this place!!
right ive been trying to d/load neoragex to play some old school neogeo roms.
now ive followed all the guides and links and im at a dead end.
ive put the neoragex.exe file in a folder called neogeo. ive d/loaded the bios files for it as well and put them in another subdirectory called roms as advised. however i go to load the file and it just comes back with error?? please can someone advise me where to go as im proper lost.....
thanks in advance
david :confused:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Make sure that the BIOS files are in a .zip format.

U get the error whilst trying to load the rom ?

thx for replying dude. i have the 4 bios files in the zip. ive called the zip file neogeo.zip and placed it into the rom subdirectory that was created when i first unzipped the neoragex file(s). im mega confused here......

hanzmoleman007

Could be a bad rom dump. What game is it?
Also, I think that there are more then four neogeo bios files.

Does the emulator have the right rom directory?

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
davidstevenjames said:
thx for replying dude. i have the 4 bios files in the zip. ive called the zip file neogeo.zip and placed it into the rom subdirectory that was created when i first unzipped the neoragex file(s). im mega confused here......

U have to set the correct path to roms...etc.
And you need zlib.dll in your neorage folder.

Last edited:
thx for the pms guys.

ive done everything that is advised. the exe file just wont load up. do i have to rename the bios files or summat? im running xp. wondering if maybe that is the prob?
thx

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
davidstevenjames said:
thx for the pms guys.

ive done everything that is advised. the exe file just wont load up. do i have to rename the bios files or summat? im running xp. wondering if maybe that is the prob?
thx

I'm running neorage on xp now...it should work
Get an antivirus check

Last edited:
thx for the help guys. ive got the exe file up and running now. however it wont recognise any roms. as an example ive got burning fight in a subdirectory called roms. what do i set the path to? thx again
david

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
davidstevenjames said:
thx for the help guys. ive got the exe file up and running now. however it wont recognise any roms. as an example ive got burning fight in a subdirectory called roms. what do i set the path to? thx again
david

C:neorage/roms (where C is the drive letter,neorage is the emu folder,and roms...well u know)
Almost forgot press import after u selected the new path to get the games up and running..

hagbard

I'd forget about NeoRageX as it's an old, discontinued emulator plus many crappy hacks come out. 0.6B was actually the last official version. Use it only if your PC is not fast enough (less than 350Mhz) to run NeoGeo games Kawaks, Nebula or Mame (around 500Mhz this one)