How Do I Use The VBA Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlAzEfirE09

Yeah, I downloaded the VBA Link, but I barely know how to use it. I want to trade my pokemon in Pokemon Emerald and make them stronger. What do I do to trade them. Please help me use my VBA Link! Just tell me what to do and click on and what to open.

Ranma1/2

Since to trade with pokemon games with the gameboy advanced would require a connection cord, i doubt very much that you can attach yourself to another pc to trade, your going to have to go without trading when using vba.

Say I have a cable that will connect my GBA to my computer, is it possible to link my GBA with an emulator?
I doubt it, but if so I will be very happy

celestial_guru said:
Say I have a cable that will connect my GBA to my computer, is it possible to link my GBA with an emulator?
I doubt it, but if so I will be very happy
Allow me to clarify my question
Is it possible to take a cord that connects my GBA, the one you hold in your hands, not the emulator, to the cpu, and then use it to connect it to a GBA emulator?

blademaster

how do i play zelda four sword always stay the same even tho i followed the direction

Youngy 360

PSX 4 LIFE :)
Yeah, I downloaded the VBA Link, but I barely know how to use it. I want to trade my pokemon in Pokemon Emerald and make them stronger. What do I do to trade them. Please help me use my VBA Link! Just tell me what to do and click on and what to open.

i just open 2 to 4at a time and play withmy brother or m8s

Status
Not open for further replies.