CAN I PLAY ARCADE GAMES (MAME) ON PS2

lilz01

i was just wondering whether or not... there is a program
that allows you to burn your arcade (MAME) games to a cd
and play them in a playstation console...
please if u know .. reply to this email address
bootyful_87@hotmail.com

thanks
:)

lilz01

NEED HELP!!!

:glare:
HEY, i need some help.. ive downloaded the program that allows me to play Sega on Ps2.. but wen
i try to import games and files and errors come up..
no matter how many times i restart the same error comes up wen i try to import... need help please
Could u possibly put the roms together if i send them 2 u.. and then send me the compilation??
Thanks

Alkaiser

lilz01 said:
:glare:
HEY, i need some help.. ive downloaded the program that allows me to play Sega on Ps2.. but wen
i try to import games and files and errors come up..
no matter how many times i restart the same error comes up wen i try to import... need help please
Could u possibly put the roms together if i send them 2 u.. and then send me the compilation??
Thanks

The best sega emu that I know of is PGen. Get it here:

http://ps2emu.dcemu.co.uk/pgen.shtml

Extract it to a folder, create a ROMs folder, then download sega roms and make sure they have the .zip extension otherwise PGen won't read them.

Then, use the link Lefteris_D gave ya and download CDGen from there.

Start CDGen then select all of your PGen files including the ROM folder w/ all of your ROMs in it.

Drag them into the open area of CDGen, then press the IMG button to create a single .BIN file from those files.

Then simply burn the .BIN file to a CD-R w/ DVD Decryptor etc.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Use a burner with DAO (Disk-At-Once) setting to make sure the CD compilation will boot...
Or just burn the .cue with Alcohol 120% set to Playstation 2...