EZ related material

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I'm opening this thread so you can post your EZ related art. This can include rank images(appear under the avatars to show user rank), forum/site banners, wallpapers etc.

Let's see who is the most creative here and who knows, we might get to use some of that material.

mhl12

hm.. this sounds interesting.. I'll try to conjure something up from my awesome photoshop skills... lol

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Butters said:
Well, this is a 88x31 link button. It's not too bad for a first try, is it?

Here is a 120x30 button made by another member who is not visiting any more.
emuzone_button.jpg

montpics

Lefteris_D said:
I'm opening this thread so you can post your EZ related art. This can include rank images(appear under the avatars to show user rank), forum/site banners, wallpapers etc.

Let's see who is the most creative here and who knows, we might get to use some of that material.
Wallpapers? Reminds me of EmuxHaven. :p

RockY

L H D T P M
yeah I made a few for them, well actually I made them for Edea...

Lefteris_D said:
Here is a 120x30 button made by another member who is not visiting any more.
emuzone_button.jpg
Neko?...

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
If possible I would like some of you to work on more images like those buttons posted that can be used as link images for the site. The image format should be PNG if possble and the sizes from 120x40 up to 500x100.

In case you guessed it, I suck at making such images...

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so far I collected 6 images but a few more would be nice(5-6). In case you gessed it I want to make a page similar to this one(but not THAT huge).

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
What program is everybody using. Ive only ever used paint (no laughing please) because ive found professional graphics programs difficult to use and understand. Does anyone know of any decent (and free) programs that i could start off from?