WHERE CAN I GET CABINET SCREENSHOTS FOR MAME ??

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I only want to find where to download the complete mame cabinet screenshots,pictures or whatever they are called...please help me I don't know where to search anymore...

:( :( :(

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
hanzmoleman007 said:

Thanks but I couldn't find cabinets screenshots anywhere on the site.
Umm...there was a link,but to another site and they did not have any cabinets pics plus they were asking for money to download (only had flyerspack).

Please help me somebody...I need the Cabinet Screenshots to put in my mame cabinet screenshots folder...They do not come with roms or with any mame build... :( :( :( :(

iso

Why do you need the screenshots so much? If you want them while playing the game press print screen on your keyboard and then put the pic in the right folder

hagbard

The cabinet file at Mame32 site are down, so I think you'll have to wait them fix that

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
iso said:
Why do you need the screenshots so much? If you want them while playing the game press print screen on your keyboard and then put the pic in the right folder

Sorry but you misunderstood I need...(more like needed thanks to someone he knows who:) HELLO!) the CABINET screenshots not game pics...

-=VampyR=-

Immortal

wingnut

:D

If you install everything that mame can handle You will easily eat up 30 gig's of space on your hard drive. Don't overdo it.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
wingnut said:
If you install everything that mame can handle You will easily eat up 30 gig's of space on your hard drive. Don't overdo it.

I only have the roms I like the most on my hard drive...no disk space problem...
Also, I don't have the mame full romset :(
But all the games I had seen live in the arcades I've got'em :) , and they're many...

Plus a few more that "changed" arcade history,and some I got from friends...

HELLO TO ALL OLD GAMERS !!
thanks again montpics !

montpics

pbdizayn said:
HELLO TO ALL OLD GAMERS !!
thanks again montpics !
No problem. :)

Too bad, I'm not like you. My PC is full of PC games, ROMs, MP3s and so on until it is easily made my 80GB hard drive space gone full. :rolleyes:

RockY

L H D T P M
My 80Gb is also full of Games and Software, but I have another 40GB, for windows and other software.

Last edited: