Visualboyadvance problem: game will not run on this hardware

Pazuul

When I'm play dragonballz buu's fury and i enter the great kai's house it says game will not run on this hardware.

I had that problem a while ago too, but someone told me how to solve it.
The problem is I forgot...

I think it had something to do with the save type, but I don't remember, plz help me...

cloud4004

I had the same problem... I tried looking for different roms too, maybe you could look for a patch or somthing...

hagbard

Take a look at this thread
Also you can change the save type & size: Options -> emulator -> save type -> change it -> quit the emulator -> delete the .sav file -> repeat until it (hopefully) works.

Didn't test it, but you might try to play it with the gba bios file ( gba.bios , gbabios.bin )

Last edited by a moderator:

spotanjo3

No...

EEPROM is a save type,and to activate it you go to Options>Emulator>Save Type>and click on EEPROM

to make it work go to Emulator --->Save Type--->flash 128K--->EEPROM--->
And start a new game and it should work worked for every one else.

Delete ALL your save Games, and with the EEPROM Option Selected, Then Run it.

:)

fredd001

Hello, i got same problem except, im using my EZ 256MB cart, and when i try and play Buu's fury, it says same error when trying to enter the mansion, anyone knows how to fix this, ive tryed the EEP save type w/e but it doesnt help...

spotanjo3

Hello, i got same problem except, im using my EZ 256MB cart, and when i try and play Buu's fury, it says same error when trying to enter the mansion, anyone knows how to fix this, ive tryed the EEP save type w/e but it doesnt help...

You are using the flash cart ? This is about visualboyadvance emulator only. :)

Mirc

Help!please!i have that problem with the visualboyadvance and the emulator flash128k and those who rockforte write didnt help me!pleeease!iwanna play!:(:(:(:(:):)msn_cry::msn_cry::msn_cry::msn_cry::msn_cry::verysad::verysad::msn_confu:msn_confu:(

spotanjo3

Help!please!i have that problem with the visualboyadvance and the emulator flash128k and those who rockforte write didnt help me!pleeease!iwanna play!:(:(:(:(:):)msn_cry::msn_cry::msn_cry::msn_cry::msn_cry::verysad::verysad::msn_confu:msn_confu:(

Really ? Copy and paste where did I write and I will be happy to help you through it. I think you are doing wrong.

Dragon119661

How do u fix it on Dragon ball z legacy of goku 2.When i try using the map it says there is a problem with the hardware.I have it on EEPROM i deleted all the saved data and tried it like over 100 times and i have it on 128k someone plz help me! :(

Scorpking316

SOLUTION 1!!!What I did to solve this is I clicked on Options==>GaSmeboy==>GBA. I had CGB/GBC selected at the time, I switched it to GBA and it worked after I reset the emulator.

Last edited: