Still love that highschool girl??

Guitar Gamer

My "highschool" girl is actually my wife now. So yes - I still love that high school girl. I'd damn well better or I'd just be insane ( and left with nothing ) <_<

ShadowWarrior

Hehe... Well, I woke up this morning with something funny inside my stomach... I was drinking last night with a friend whom I haven't seen for about a month and a half. He brought some Milly Beer over - never had them before, and then had some Kokannee...

ANYWAY, what I was trying to say last night was I still remember seeing my first girlfriend way back during high school. It was more of a reunion than anything - we were childhood friends. Then she left for Hong Kong and I didn't see her for years. She came back, bumped into her at the mall - kind of... AND then one thing lead to another, and it became one of the best and worst times of my life thus far.

Such a long time ago though. Don't remember what she looks like - quite vague... 8|

Guitar Gamer - so how does it feel to be married to (one of) your first love(s)?

S

Spike

my first highschool crush still lives across the atlantic :( oh well she was a fat dyke anyways
i moved over to america my senior year, which blows total ass, but anyways, i still talk to almost of the girls i met here my last year. theyre so easy to sucker with my broken english and weird accent :p

Guitar Gamer

ShadowWarrior - It feels great. Good to know you'll alyways have someone there. I've been fortunate enough to never have had a fight with her. We're both very "peaceful" people I guess (with each other). No point in arguing over fickle things (as I see it)

Motoko

what the heck, your like 16.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Why is it that we skirt chase? Is it that we are driven by hormones? Or maybe taunted by our sexual desires. But what I do know is that if it is chemical it cannot be stopped, but if mental would we want to. With all the disgusting shit that goes on in this world I am not suprised to find that this generation is going to more waste then even our planet. I am not purposing that we give up all our animal desires, but put them aside to gain back our spirit and honour that we so forsakenly given up. I say we save our "LoVe" for the true sentiant being that is our other. For who knows we might even be able to bring back our raped earths virginity if only we pay more attention to that around us.

For this I give up my chase of my highschool sweetie and start the search for my one true love. For know I bring back my soul and give up all that is peverse and live for a better and happier tommorow.

n.n

Zidane

Social Hazzard
I am not looking for a better tommorow, sorry, I meant to say that I am looking to keep the world going for a period of time so that we are better prepared for what may come.

JFYI I am not a hippie nor do I believe in what they do, for I am only aiming for preperation. I believe in what I believe in you guys can do whatever.

Motoko

oooo short school skirts. Reminds me of when I went to a club called School Disco, where you dress in school clothes, oh man the short skirts mmmmm and legs, oooo tits, damn I need a wank.

WellWellWell

Originally posted by Zidane@Aug 16 2004, 04:38 AM
JFYI I am not a hippie nor do I believe in what they do, for I am only aiming for preperation. I believe in what I believe in you guys can do whatever.
Whoa!!!1!

You definately shouldn't take me so seriously. I know I haven't been around enough for my personality to be obvious, yet, but I really meant no harm in calling you a hippie. My apologies for your lack of understanding.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Eh oh well, but yet why is it that highschool girls (especially ones in uniform) drive us crazy like they do???

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Being a pretentious twat is quite hard, believe it or not.