Still love that highschool girl??

M.H.A.Q.S.

People change.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
i'M IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE NOW. DAMNIT WHY CAN'T I HAVE BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hitmonlee

i got a message from my high school crush last night :)
although he used to be really hot, and now he's balding and fat
poor guy

J

Jet Set Willy

"Hi, haven't spoken to you since school. How are you? I'm fat and bald. See ya!"

hitmonlee

lol
not quite
i have seen him lots since school, but we had a fight last year that ended in me kicking him and my bf wanting to bash him cos he was pretty crazy and fucked us around
but im single now and i guess he heard
his message was all in capitals though
i hate that

donkeyknob

yeah thats annoying. do you have pay-tv, hitmonlee? i got pissed off seeing all those valentines messages in all caps. me and my girlfriend sent some in saying "hi <whoever's> mum, happy valentines, love <some other fool>"

really really cheap thrills

J

Jet Set Willy

I got a valentine's day card after all. I don't want it much, though. Any girl chasing after me has to be damaged goods by default. It's a dating catch-22.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
What for? Indecent exposure? B)

Zidane

Social Hazzard
The crush has been terminated.

hitmonlee

i stopped contacting him since he had the upper hand
he dropped an envelope at my house yesterday, with tickets to an event he is djing at.
i'm unsure as to whether he wants me to go so he can see me, or wants me to go so he can have people watch him play.

he wrote almost the entire note in capitals (hand written) with 3 words written in title case.
strange boy.

ShadowWarrior

I don't know i t htis.... Waot///

IO d

I don't know if this is a walt reply... BUT, to answer the thread queation...

Ummm... I cna't say I still love my HS girlgirned... BUT, sh e was so spaell...

I'm sorry...

Let me stype slower...

I don't love my Highschool girlfriend now, nbecause of `obvioud` reasons, BUT, she was very, and sitll is very special to me todayu - even though it has been almost nine years... It's something that i have experiened that no other hav evern given me that sort of epxiermece since then.

sorry.................

oi'kk make more sense tomorrow sometimes... okay?