Need help doing desperation moves in KOF2k2!!

Alkaiser

Is there anybody here who has *actually* done K's Super Hidden Desperation move Crimson Road?

If you have how did you do it? I've checked faqs all over the net and they all say the same thing down, back, C ~ A. It's WRONG! This is not his correct super move. They made the same mistake with Ryo. Every faqs I looked at said down, forward, C ~ A but it's actually down, back, down, forward, any button.

Also, has anybody done Angel's Survivor's Banquette.

And how do you do Kula's super desperation move where the lady comes flying out with a sword (not the freezing move). I've accidentally done it several times but I'm not sure how.

This probably isn't the best place to ask but I have tried other forums including Gamefaqs without much luck.

Last edited:

montpics

Alkaiser said:
Is there anybody here who has *actually* done K's Super Hidden Desperation move Crimson Road?
I did, by luck. Just matter of timing sequence. Same with Ryo's. Not easily controlled (unless you get a better p1 for an easier moves). I did depend mostly from Gamefaqs.
Also, has anybody done Angel's Survivor's Banquette.
That character..... I personally gave up trying to do some of her moves.
And how do you do Kula's super desperation move where the lady comes flying out with a sword (not the freezing move). I've accidentally done it several times but I'm not sure how.
Didn't it mentioned from Gamefaqs?

Anyway, I will try all the things you mentioned later tonight. ;)

Alkaiser

I got them working now. I was actually playing the 10th anniversary unique version. I figured the supers were the same as 2002 but they weren't. o_O

I used this FAQs which was as hard as hell to find. I got the link from a rom hosting website. BUT this link is just for the FAQs and there aren't any links to the rom site.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/kofking2/index.html

Alkaiser

montpics said:
That character..... I personally gave up trying to do some of her moves.

Anyway, I will try all the things you mentioned later tonight. ;)

I did Angel's Survivor's Banquette (aka The People's Elbow). Nice move. It's a shame she's such a difficult character to master, though.

Did you have any luck with Kula's DM? It's not listed in this or any other FAQs and I'm pretty sure I've done it before (like 4 or 5 times).

montpics

Isn't this one? :rolleyes:

Kula Diamond
Diamond Edge: d, f, d, f, A or C
Freeze Execution: f, d, b, f, d, b, AC
NESTS Promotion: d, f, d, f, BD (air, takes one level of enemy's power stock)
Freeze Completion: u, d, or f, d, or b, d, AC

Alkaiser said:
I got them working now. I was actually playing the 10th anniversary unique version. I figured the supers were the same as 2002 but they weren't. o_O
That one is a hacked version, different from the originals. You could say that some of the moves were a bit 'simpler' and easier to be controlled. :)

Alkaiser

montpics said:
Funny, I'm pretty sure that's the one..... :rolleyes:

Nope. :) She doesn't freeze the stage. Instead the woman comes flying out with a sword and hits the opponent.

Last edited:

montpics

Just checked with The King of Fighters - The 10th Anniversary.

Obviously the special moves are a little bit different from the originals (The King of Fighters 2002).

You should see there are 2 Kula Diamond on the character screen and one of the is been hacked or changed a little bit in order to make that character a lot of easier.

D, DF, F + HP (I believe that's the one you are looking for)

Note : That's not an official desperation moves. :cool:

Alkaiser

montpics said:
Just checked with The King of Fighters - The 10th Anniversary.

Obviously the special moves are a little bit different from the originals (The King of Fighters 2002).

You should see there are 2 Kula Diamond on the character screen and one of the is been hacked or changed a little bit in order to make that character a lot of easier.

D, DF, F + HP (I believe that's the one you are looking for)

Note : That's not an official desperation moves. :cool:

Yes, it's D, F, HP. Where did you read that?