chankast doesnt work :(

\/\//\TU3

and for the guy who cant figure out the name of the break thru of systems game disks...the cd's were called GD-Roms aka Game disk roms...only the true love for sega fans would know this...and thank you peter moore for lying to the president b4 he died..im sure he really appreciates that...i hope sega haunts you.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
\/\//\TU3 said:
!f /\|\|Y()|\|E |<|\|()\/\/s |-|()\/\/ t() G3t THE Da|\/||\| Games to work...please email me at this addy......b_litten@yahoo.com...
it just fucking amazes me..how ppl get shit like this to work...and not post it up here how to...they just make up some bullshit runaround..to get shit to work..so please..anything will help...and in return i will throw in a ass load of underground sites..please help.

We are not waiting for 'a ass load of underground sites' here. Read the rules...

\/\//\TU3 said:
oh and fuck daemon tools alky 120% all the \/\//\y baby.yea.

Don't whine about a very good program that is free anyway.

\/\//\TU3 said:
and for the guy who cant figure out the name of the break thru of systems game disks...the cd's were called GD-Roms aka Game disk roms...only the true love for sega fans would know this...and thank you peter moore for lying to the president b4 he died..im sure he really appreciates that...i hope sega haunts you.

GD stands for GigaByte Disc. And the name GD-ROM is wellknown with ANY DC user.

And talk normally, read the rules, do not spam and do not doublepost. If you stick to these rules, I'm sure you won't have much to tell anyway.

cwjakesteel

I have the dc_bios.bin and the dc_flash.bin.

I'm trying to play marvel vs. Capcom and sonic as well.

When I start the game, all I get is a light blue screen with the frame rate and CPU usage and then after a couple minutes it says that the game has asked for a termination.
What do I do?

Edit:I have got the controls configured and am using Daemon tools to mount the CD. When I run, chankast says cnanot read TOC file

Edit: Wow, I just realized how old this forum is. 4 years! I hope someone answers me.

Last edited: