The Nintendo Repair Shop

nintendorepair

Hi,

I have been in the business of repairing classic systems, ie NES, SNES, & Gameboy for some time now, and would like to branch out to other related sites to expand my business. My site is www.nintendorepair.com. Please check it out, and let me know if you would be willing to share links on each other's sites. Thanks.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
damn so i was messing up my games when i would blow on it :(
cool site though.

onewecallgod

Lefteris_D said:
I really don't think you fit our profile, sorry.

Good luck with your business though :)
yeah, our site is pretty much non-profit, whereas yours is profit. youre pretty much asking us to be free advertisement.

nintendorepair

Thanks anyway

Well, thanks for considering it anyway, and for checking out the site. I have noticed a few people linking through this site, so I guess I am still getting free advertising :) Any suggestions on the layout of the site (if anyone is interested)?

Neco said:
Jeez, the original turn down would have sufficed :dry:

wingnut

You should advertize on ebay. There is a guy there that converts Atari 2600's to work with RCA jacks doing his thing. I don't see why you couldn't. By the way. I have some used nes parts in my closet. pay the shipping & you can have them. :D

Jale

Nice stock you got there. I'm interested in a N64 controller, but I have never bought anything on Internet :)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Good site.

nintendorepair

Seriously? Where can you? Part of the reason I made the site is because Ebay merchants hide their prices in shipping costs. Once you tack those on you can't find a working system for less than $40 unless you get lucky on an auction. Even if you do get one for $40 or less you have to spend time searching and bidding. So far I think people have enjoyed having a place to go for these accessories, and I am happy to provide it and make some money in my spare time.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Here you can buy them for that price @ eBay and similar sites, retrofairs and retroshops. Please don't get me wrong, I really appreaciate what you're doing, but it's just that I wouldn't do it since the NES is not too expensive here.