What is your favorite "fighting game" and why?

barcode386

Mortal Kombat especially now that they released the arcade perfect ports to PC along with the Komplete Edition. Eternal Champions was pretty good too.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo is my favorite because my brother and I always used to play it, and we still play it today. The HD version is even better, I wish they would make a port for PC.

Panteroxid

Tekken Tag 2 is accessible and complex, so you can play with friends who don't know as much about the game and still enjoy it. Injustice is a pretty good game too and last year?s Divekick was quite a surprise, its really simple but addictive

DotEmu

There will always be a special place in my heart for umk3 (Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3) as it was the first fighting game I ever played, and still one of my favorites to date. Play it every now and again on MAME 0.154 x64. I like it because of the digitized characters and the brutal fast-pace combats. Also I find GGX2 (Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded) quite a fun game as well which is my near second favorite fighting game, for it's share epic characters, decent story and additive fast-pace fighting that makes you feel like a complete bad-ass.

Last edited:

down51

Samurai Shodown IV
Samurai Shodown V Special
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
Bloody Roar II

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
This thread is so old, it might already contain a reply by me... (you go find it, I'm too lazy to do so!)

I'm not so much into fighting games (not at all really, I'm a real button masher when my friends try to play these types of games with me). However, I do own quite a few dragonball games on my playstation 2... Out of those, my favourite would be Budokai 3.

Last edited: