What is your favorite "fighting game" and why?

montpics

Mortal Kombat 2, as this game is the earliest ones that use real people in the game. :)

mhl12

well I don't play fighting games that much but Virtual Fighters was pretty fun.

also the Star Wars Master of Terakashi (or something like that) was a hilarious game as well

pandachromatic

Tekken 3 or Soul Calibur 2. Haven't played too many others because I suck at this type of game, but I liked these two. Marvel vs. Capcom wasn't bad either, but that's one of those games where you have to know what you're doing.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
My current favorite is Fighters Destiny because its surprisingly intricate for an N64 fighter and plays different alot different then the normal fighters, I definitely recommend giving it a go. (best if you run the game with the latest Direct64 plugin.)

michelponting

My favorite fighting game is Street Fighter. It is fantastic fighting game. Lee & E. Honda are my favorite character of this game.

Adan8100

Now a days,i like to play Worst of the worst: Shaq-Fu...
Really want to seen fight in reality there.....awesome....

DragonMaster81

My favirate fighting game series is Street Fighter(defienatly 4). It is a great game with multiple combos and characters. I love it.:D

Zarathustrax

I like a lot Soul Calibur, most of it cause the main history and the amazing gameplay. But my favorite of all is killer instinct (SNES) without any doubt the amazing combos you can manage, I love it.