1m sub-circuit board

Blue-Demon

OK whenever i play my GBA emu it says the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed and my games are able to save but they don't load. how can i fix this. it says it in the VBA and almost all emulators that are for the GBA

hagbard

I suppose it's about one specific GBA game, isn't it? There're patches for those, make a little forum search ;)

Blue-Demon

ok so it happens on the Virtual Boy Advance on the pokemon games for the GBA and i can save but it dosn't load them.

hagbard

If you can't find the appropiate patches (I'm pretty sure they exist), just stick with save states ;)

rmddmr

OK whenever i play my GBA emu it says the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed and my games are able to save but they don't load. how can i fix this. it says it in the VBA and almost all emulators that are for the GBA

:excl::excl::excl: This Happend once on my Ds lite (Not A Emulator, The Real One!) With Pkmn Fire Red And now It dosent say that now Also It Acts like a New game when i press A after the message :excl::excl::excl: (What Is The 1m Sub- Circuit board anyway?)

Last edited: