Silicon valley

mazgazza

Hey

Am having Loads a Trouble with Space Station Silicon Valley :dry: i figured out wots wrong now but i dont know how to fix it!, al my other ROM's are file type "V64" but SSSV has ".z64" as a file type instead, which wont work on any of the N64 Emulators( i know this cus i downloaded every one! :D). Can anyone tell me how i can chance the file type from .z64 to V64 so it will work.
Thankyou :) Gaz

Milkrosoft

All of my roms are .z64 and they all work. I'm not sure why yours doesn't work. Perhaps it's a bad rom. I'm sure somebody who knows more than I do can help.

hagbard

There's no difference if it's z64 or v64 format, so if doesn't work, it's either a bad dump or just not yet emulated. You migh try convert it anyway with Aldo's unflip tool at www.aldostools.com

Please post what tells Project64 database about your ROM.

Milkrosoft

hagbard said:
There's no difference if it's z64 or v64 format, so if doesn't work, it's either a bad dump or just not yet emulated. You migh try convert it anyway with Aldo's unflip tool at www.aldostools.com

Please post what tells Project64 database about your ROM.
It is emulated. I have this rom and it runs very well.

mazgazza

sssv

Well i must have had about 8 different copies of this Rom and they have all been .z64 formatt, like i said before all my other working roms are V64 so i asshumed that was the problem.

Thanks for all you help anyway

Gaz

hagbard

Rename them with GoodN64 (goodn64 -ren), so will know the state of your N64 Roms.