Help again...

Balmung17

I've downloaded XMEN Vs. Street Fighter Euro version and tried to play it on several emulators. On Nebula, it says that the xvs.17 was not found though its there, so i tried to extract the files and then it says that xvs.17 was "Bad zip file offset (Error Local Header signature not found)" so I came up to an idea that hopefully might help me solve this. Is it possible to specifically get the xvs.17 file and repack it as a zip file together with other xvs files?

dereckbaistosh

never extracts zip roms ever... or you'll never play the game

also try mame newest version or is it mameplus32?..,..just try surfing for
this dude..

winkawaks is never a bad option either

montpics

Balmung17 said:
I've downloaded XMEN Vs. Street Fighter Euro version and tried to play it on several emulators. On Nebula, it says that the xvs.17 was not found though its there, so i tried to extract the files and then it says that xvs.17 was "Bad zip file offset (Error Local Header signature not found)" so I came up to an idea that hopefully might help me solve this. Is it possible to specifically get the xvs.17 file and repack it as a zip file together with other xvs files?
Basically there were once have a site that let you download one single file instead of redownload the whole set again. And now that site is official 'DEAD'. Can't help. :(