Gunbound

apocalypse835

Sounds a lot like Scorched Earth.

Luminaire

Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Jan 19 2004, 10:41 AM
How fast are the Gunbound servers anyway? Is the performance good enough on 56k?
They used to be, till like, an extra 50k people arrived. They're still ok, cause sofynx have gotten around to adding in extra servers and such, just try to aim for servers that aren't near completely full.

Oh, and unless you have confidence in your dialup, hosting a game = bad idea.

Oh, and for those greedy bastards out there, gunbound is constantly pummeled with spams about hacks, bots, cheats, and whatnot. 97% of these are scam sites, so if you feel like losing everything, feel free to be a gullible idiot. The other 3% are real, and will get you banned personally by sofynx within the month or so. Enjoy.

Satoshi

Ok, haven't been here in a while so i think i should answer some question(s).

Apoc, I'll give it about 7/10(it'll never beat worms)

Beef, my user is "Cyducre" Addy me if you want as well as other Gunbound players if they wish to.

Luminaire, Yeah, I agree with ya, there are a whole lot of scammers.

Lefty, Gunbound on 56k is fine for me, i'm all the way in Australia with 56k and rarely lags. Of course once in a while it'll lag like crazy.

Advice to EZ peeps that play Gunbound is to not trade items till they finish the trading system cause most peeps snatch and run(ask you to trade first and run off with ya item), Don't fall for idiots that say stuff like "If you type your password backwards, it'll turn into stars... see it works:********" and Most of the Hack sites which are spammed are scammers, they ask for ya password and user then they steall all your stuff. Even if you find a working hack, don't use it unless you wanna get your account banned.

btw, don't bother hacking on one account, then put all the gold/items you got to another account, they track it.

Think thats all

donkeyknob

i got given a space helmet for free the other day w00t... but when you get enough experience to turn into a stone hammer d00d you get the space suit for free. hint: dont buy shit till ya get the space suit

Satoshi

Once you reach Stone Hammer Rank, you should get space marine helmet and armour for free.

for more info about the game, go to http://www.gunbound-hq.com since the main site doesn't give a lot of info on it

Satoshi

Kewl, i'll play you sometime.

btw, did you get that teddy bear costume from that event?

Satoshi

Strange, a little window that's supposed to say "(name here) has asked for permission to had you to his buddy list, do you agree?" hasn't popped up yet Beef. You sure you added me?

Reminder: My Gunbound User is "Cyducre"

AngeloL

I have some problems. When I load it up, it never gets past the auto-update part...I think it's having problems with some .xfs file.

donkeyknob

download and install the patch. either that or the servers are being updated/cleaned/whatever

Agret

I used to play it but I got fed up at waiting between turns. Sometimes I had to wait up to 10 minutes between turns due to the ammount of players in a game.