Cheats for Metal Slugs

Clobius Bilfoy

Does anyone have any codes or cheats for any of the Metal Slugs on the NeoGeo? Invincibility would be awesome, but I would like any cheat. I use Mame32.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Just keep adding "coins" and no matter how many times you die there will be no Game Over message.

cibomatto2002

Windows 10

Clobius Bilfoy

Okay sweet, so I've downloaded this cheat.dat file, but where do I put it? How do I use the cheats and turn them on and off, and such?

hagbard

Place "cheat.dat" on the same folder as Mame32. Then go to Mame32 menu "Options" -> "Default game options" -> "Miscellaneous" -> check "Enable game cheats".

To enable the cheats, play any game, then enter in game menu (press <TAB>), go to "Cheats" -> "Enable/Disable cheats" -> Press <Left> / <Right> keys to enable/disable any cheat.

g-dariusrulz

i honestly cant understand why ppl want cheats for games...that just proves that thier weak and not a serious gamer..invincability...where is the fun in that?????

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I've got the mame cheats...I only try 'em for unlockable stuff sometimes for fun but extra lives,invincibility....Maaan,cheating SUCKS ASS !!

Metal Slug 1 to 5 are some hard games but once you master them,it's not that hard,some people finish the game with one life only...and it's beautiful when you get that achievement.

Last edited:

g-dariusrulz

pbdizayn said:
I've got the mame cheats...I only try 'em for unlockable stuff sometimes for fun but extra lives,invincibility....Maaan,cheating SUCKS ASS !!

Metal Slug 1 to 5 are some hard games but once you master them,it's not that hard,some people finish the game with one life only...and it's beautiful when you get that achievement.

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!