PSX Isos

Kelvin742

Anyone know of some names of good PSX games. I only have WWF: Know You Role.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
305soldier said:
FF7 & 9 are really good final fantasy games.

ive never played any of the final fantasy games before. What are they like, are they just reading stuff of the screen or is it a fighting game. :confused:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
thier turn based RPGs that are pretty good. you play and yes thier is alot of reading but in FF9 thier are some cutscenes that are funny as hell. i don't remember much about FF7 cuz i played a LOONG time ago. i suggest you try FF9 and you'll have a good time playing and watching stiener(the stuck up guard in the game) get pissed at everything you do.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
i personally like FF:mystic quest for snes. nes FF i've never played and the gba versions neither.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
pressing commands and you control 4 charicters in battle (once you have them all of course)

montpics

Kelvin, what kind of games you want to hunt for? RPG, Action or Strategy, etc? :rolleyes:

About the game style of Final Fantasy series? Ever heard of ATB (Attack Time Battle)?
Final Fantasy IV is the game in which Active Time Battle (ATB) was first introduced to the FF series, and remained a constant feature until FFIX. ATB allows your characters to battle enemies closer to real-time than before, by implementing the use of a programmed battle timer. This feature controls the amount of time that players have to wait in order to attack or defend. This makes battles more real-time, compared to the conventional turn based system. By using ATB, battles become much more realistic and strategic than ever before.
That's why I liked FF7 till FF9 because of it. Furthermore FF8 has some nice minigames. :)

montpics

For Action games, try to grab these a must have titles. :cool:

Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Silent Hill
Metal Gear Solid

I will add more later on. ;)