South Park

Jale

305soldier said:
well at least the series is still going and not showing any sign of stoping for a long time. well since we're talking about trey and matt has anybody seen the movie the they did called basketball?
Baseketball to be exact. I haven't seen any other movie from Trey and Matt, except for Team America: World Police. And for South Park, they have a contract to work until season 10 and we are in season 9. I dunno if they plan to extend the contract, who knows :rolleyes:

chewbaca said:
What about-
South Park in Space
South Park Back in time
South Park Piss take where the main charecter spoof famous films but it all links together to make a story like scray movie.
Sounds crazy :S

Last edited:

Battey

I loooooove South Park =P

Unfortunately, the second half of season 9 will only air in 19 October =/

Battey

Thank god =P. Im waiting since march, or may, dont remember.

I miss South Park =/

Well, as Butters said, were almo0st there :D

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
i saw matt and trey on PBS (im suprised too) being interviewed and they said that the new episodes will air on oct 9, and they said that they might not due a hurricane katrinai episode because they because south park is not made for ripping on obvious stuff, the point o south prk is to not know what they are goining to do next

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
It's going to end at season 10? NOOOOOO!
what? where did that come from? they didnt mention that last night and they seem to me that they will continue with the show
if a contract renewal isnt done now, doesnt mean never, notice how south park stays currnet, they make it pretty fast compaired to other shows

Last edited:

Jale

It has been officially announced that Trey Parker and Matt Stone renewed their contract with Comedy Central and will make 42 more episodes of South Park, that means, until season 12 and it will keep going if they renew contracts...

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
i enjoy south park for its constant freshness, it never feels stale like the simpsons, remember that episode where they gave props to the simpsons and the simpsons pointlessly made fun of south park, i call for a boycott, anyone?

Jale

For those who have the Comedy Central Channel, the Season 9 will be resumed in 2 days with episode 908 that I think it will be a rip of the New Orleans incident. It's entitled "Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow".

Comedy Central at 9pm/10pm.

Jale

hahaha, it was so funny:

- The penis figure on the map.
- The exaggeration of Randy, Gerald and Steven.
- "George Bush doesn't care about beavers".
- "I broke the dam. I broke the dam. No! I broke the fucking dam!"

And some others I can't clearly remember right now :)

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
nice site butters

i loved the latest episode, with the shattering pig

"Remember, we don't know what happens at slumber parties, but if the girls start lezzing out, just go with it Butters"

or "Can I just have some Spegettio?"

Jale

Season 10 started tonight and I must say it was a brillaint episode.
What a good way to start the season :)

But...

F*ck no! Chef has been killed, thanks to Tom Cruise! :angry:

Last edited: