Spyro 2

Kelvin742

I have Spyro, but all of the games are in rar. Do I have to make it into an ISO?

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
do you mean that theres a bunch of archives you have to download?

hagbard

You need to open any of those files, and extract the contents: it should be your iso

Kelvin742

There's a bunch of rar files. When I open a rar file, there's another rar file inside that one.

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
maby its a hoax or maby not how many do you have now?

Kelvin742

I have 16 rar files. I extracted them into a folder and played the iso. The screen is black.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
16 files?!?!
well umm thats alot of files for one iso so maybe it's a hoax but im no expert i just never downloaded an iso that has 16 rar files. im just surprised.
btw did you load the iso with daemon tools. try that and see if it works.

Kelvin742

How do I load the iso with the tools? I also have WWE 21 with 58 rar files, lol. Also, I saw another spyro download which has 7 rar files. Are u saying that the less rar files it has, the higher chance it's an orginal?

Last edited:

hagbard

No, it has nothing to do. The multi part files are *very* common because some PC have problems managing big files such as rared Isos, and are lighter to download too.

If there's a one big RAR inside the multi part, only extract it, then open the big rar and extract the contents.

It had been said many times here: To mount Isos first install Daemon Tools, select mount image, then choose your Iso. Now you have to select the virtual drive in the emulator to play or just access to the files inside

Fable

Urban Ninja
Yeah I've never encountered this before but once you find the iso then mount it onto a drive with daemon tools. I have the sims 2 mounted right now.... lol

Kelvin742

How do I use daemon tools? It always shows a icon on the bottom right of the screen.

Fable

Urban Ninja
well, it should say something like device 0 (no media) or something

click on the daemon icon and then click on a drive that says no media, then choose the iso to mount once the broswer comes up

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
yes the icon that you need to use is the one on the tray at the bottom.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
start up the emu and choose run iso when the window pops up goto you computer and choose the letter drive of the DT virtual drive and it'll start the game.