Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP)

montpics

chewbaca said:
Will catrina and that dude from gta3 be in LCS. After san andreas they left for liberty city and LCS is set before gta3.
Could be a surprise appearance from them in one of the mission. Catrina...... lol! :p

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
gtagaming.com
they have all the info on the stuff thats gonna be in it
plus a nice H2 hummer mod for san andreas

montpics

Nasty side missions had to be offered on this title.

Trashmaster
You won't be surprised to learn that Liberty City is a dirty town, packed with dumpsters full of old noodle containers, rotting salami... and the discarded corpses of whacked stool-pigeons.

Trashmaster allows players to jump aboard a rubbish truck, before you then have to race against the clock to collect all of the dumpsters from around the city and get them to the junkyard in time for a hefty reward.

Karmageddon
If Liberty City didn't have enough to deal with - thanks to the gang violence, Mafiosi dealings and political corruption - the metropolis now has to worry about commandeered fire trucks.

Get involved with Karmageddon and your task is simply to steal a fire truck and then cause as much chaos as you can with it by destroying every other vehicle in your path. The bigger the crash combos that you can nail, the faster you'll complete the mission and the bigger the bonuses.

Noodle Punk
Once you've learned to navigate your way around Liberty City, this is the perfect opportunity to make use of your local knowledge. Noodle Punk is a classic side job in which you can grab any of the of the Noodleboy scooters at the noodle restaurant and start making deliveries.

You have to make as many deliveries as you can before the takeaways get cold and, carrying six boxes at once, you'll have to be quick. Make some fast drop-offs and you'll be suitably rewarded.

Car Salesman
We never thought we'd say it, but this is your chance to transform Toni Cipriani into Swiss Toni.

Head on over to the auto dealership in Saint Mark's on Portland, and you'll be able to play Car Salesman which, as the name suggests, sees players having to take the denizens of Liberty City for test drives in order to convince them to buy new vehicles.

There are four different sets of wheels on the lot - off-road, sports, family and muscle cars - each of which has a potential customer stood next to it. Every punter wants something different, so you'll need to pay attention to their requests as you take them for a spin.

A customer's satisfaction - and the chance that they'll buy the car - is increased if you drive according to their preference. But whether they want you to take it slow or show off, you need to be careful not to damage the car.

A successful test drive will earn you a commission, along with a time bonus which is added to the next test drive. The quicker the sale, the bigger the cash bonus will be. As you make more sales, you'll also unlock new cars for you to 'test drive' yourself.

Insane Stunt Jumps
As you'd expect, there's also no shortage of insane stunt jumps in LCS. Using the speed of the PCJ600 bike and other new vehicles, players will be able to soar over the many ramps, hills and jumps found around Liberty City, while gaining further monetary funds in the process.

Taken from here.
>CLICK HERE!<

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
ugh they encrypted every single peice of f*cking code for the v2.00 firmware. in other words the ISO is unplayable. this sucks. anyway make sure to post if good or not.

cloud4004

Ok, think of it as GTA3 + lot's of new stuff. Multiplayers really insane, much better than SA's... I'm not a huge GTA fan anymore but I still thought it was pretty cool.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
cloud4004 said:
Don't we have enough GTA games already...? :glare:
No...cloud4004 we don't.

hagbard

cloud4004 said:
Don't we have enough GTA games already...? :glare:
I agree :p

cloud4004

I've never felt so quoted...

It's not that I don't like GTA (besides the terrible unoriginal story and the retarded characters). I've just seen way too much of it...

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
cloud4004 said:
I've never felt so quoted...

It's not that I don't like GTA (besides the terrible unoriginal story and the retarded characters). I've just seen way too much of it...
There's another quote for ya'!
Funny stuff...GTA retarded characters :D
I'm a GTA hardcore fan ;)

Genome

north west south west
i dunno i kinda agree w/ cloud 4004. it is getting old. they simply create 2-5 new character and car models then re-hash the same game (same engine at least) each year. not to mention that i hate the feel of gta controlls. too lose when it needs to be tight to tight when it needs to be loose. not to mention the aiming system could have been developed by a trogladite crack baby on extasy at 2 in the morning.

( i do find it funny that they are porting a psp to a ps2 instead of the other way around)