Terrorist attack at London

Status
Not open for further replies.

hagbard

I'm spanish and I have lived the bigest terrorist strike ever in europe, so if you came here trying to teach a lesson, looks like you learn nothing about violence & hate trying to offend the forum members. Nuff said.

Last edited:

ragericho

Neco said:
Rage I don't know what fucking rock you crawled out from under but please, go back. You make no sense at all.

And if you think it will take a super power with top notch weapons to topple the USA you are better off having said rock crush your skull.

Fuck comprehension, if he had a brain he still wouldn't get it. And just how did the terrorists know who would win the Olympics ? Come on people be serious here.. They have people on the panel that decided I guess ? :my_skull:

This had everything to do with British cooperation and support of the US in Iraq and probably other things as well..

When are people going to get it ? These guys do not like Western civilization, they want to destroy it, and they will pervert a religeon and anything else they can get their hands on to do it

go get anger managment dickhead everyone already knows why terrorists attack.IF u think for a second that it dosent take a super power to take down america then a rock has already crushed your skull fucking moron

Zach

Don't come into threads with BS arguments you are going to lose, and then be pissed when you lose them. Anger management indeed

onewecallgod

ragericho said:
IF u think for a second that it dosent take a super power to take down america then a rock has already crushed your skull fucking moron
you are fucking retarded. who took out the twin towers? sure as hell wasnt a highly developed country....

[steps aside because of lack of political knowlege]

onewecallgod

ragericho said:
world war 3 hey....with who? a million towel heads on camel backs with dodgey russian weapons theres no super power or military in the middle east just towel heads wraped in fire works
hey, i cant believe i missed this post, finally an excuse to ban you. don't ever make racial slurs

i dont expect to see you again, but hey, you know what they say, thats one less moron

Last edited:

only me

At the time those bombs went off the tube would have been packed to capacity. So it was kind of lucky that there were only about 100 fatalities. The shock didn’t last long either, the day after we all went to work as usual. Even the underground was working again (less a few routs). Anyway, life goes on.

montpics

onewecallgod said:
hey, i cant believe i missed this post, finally an excuse to ban you. don't ever make racial slurs

i dont expect to see you again, but hey, you know what they say, thats one less moron
Never thought this thread would turn out in chaos! :eek:

Time to close this one to avoid some arguements on political and something worse in which I don't care much about it personally. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.