Problems..

Alkaizer

I downloaded the epsxe 1.6.0 and the Delta. I think Delta had virtual disks but when I tried to play, it said Missing Render-texture extension, missing shader extensions and no pixel format avaliable. I've never configured an emulator before so should I find some on my own or something? Any help appreciated.

mhl12

did you download the plugins and do you have a bios file?

hagbard

Try the Pete's D3D or the OGL but not the OGL2 plugin, looks your video card doesn't support it.

Genome

north west south west
hey i have a plugin zip file from a while back that monty or haggy told me about. it has about 30-35 diffrent plugins included.could i just email it to one of the admins and host it here on the site? (seems like just about everyone needs the plugins for ps1. of course i wouldnt include the bios). tell me what you guys think.

Alkaizer

Yes I have bios and the plugins as listed, gpuPeteOpenGL2, spuEternal and spuEternalLite (same thing?). So i should get rid of GL2 and just get GL?

Alkaizer

:my_skull: Oh and I just noticed almost every ROM place you can go to has mature 18+, hentai pictures, and asks you to vote. Be aware that these sites may cause viruses, trojans and the like. :my_skull:

hagbard

Use FireFox & dump Interne Explorer, it's the best you might do to avoid such problem.

@Genome: I think you're talking about the PSX emus plugin pack at Aldo's Tools web site
Welcome back btw ;)

Last edited: