psx.iso

Corey4666

i have a game and i want to make it into a iso for my xbox emulator but i went to make iso with iso producer and iso producer never will open i get a send error report so how else do u make and iso of a ps1 game?

montpics

Any similar softwares such as CloneCD etc. :)

hagbard

Alcohol sometimes makes wrong sector that were correct. I'd say CDRWin

Corey4666

well.... i have nero 6 will that work and if it does does anyone know how i can use it to make a ps1 iso?

mhl12

well i'm not exactly sure since i don't have nero6 but based on what i've seen on its website, i'll guess that you cant make an iso. Just download cdclone or any of the other programs that people suggested. They are all free.

the_ghost

emu wizard
I use nERO 6 ULTRA and I can make Iso's with it. When it asks you where do you want to save the file theres a drop-down menu somewhere in the bottom
that lets you choose if you want to make an ISO or a NRG file.

I say go with Alcohol 120%, cdrwin, or Nero. All of them can make ISO's.
(well I think CdrWin makes BIN/CUE files, but BIN is almost the same thing)

Last edited:

hagbard

mhl12 said:
well i'm not exactly sure since i don't have nero6 but based on what i've seen on its website, i'll guess that you cant make an iso. Just download cdclone or any of the other programs that people suggested. They are all free.

None of the CD/DVD burning apps mentioned here are free btw.

A BIN file without the CUE will miss the audio tracks and many of the CD features. A Bin needs a Cue file to decribe the media structure. CDrWin it's the best by far, but it depends also from your hard/soft compatiblity. CCD and Nero are good too.