Help with Project64 using the *mouse*

DuRgE

I have recently downloaded Project64 and been playing 'Perfect Dark' and i've found it very difficult to use numpads to look. I would much rather use the mouse, any dll's?

hagbard

Use N-Rage input plugin, then click the key you want to remap, and move the mouse up, down (Y -/+ axis), lef or right (X +/- axis). Also, to map the mouse buttons, click the key you want and click again somewhere on the active tab but not on other button, etc. You might deeply config the mouse on the "Devices" tab.

Last edited:

DuRgE

Any link to that n-rage download? And i have no idea what your talking about with the Y -/+ axis and stuff

Are u just saying when i click the little box to configure which key i want to use, just move the mouse left or right?

And what do u mean by deeply config?

hagbard

DuRgE said:
Any link to that n-rage download? And i have no idea what your talking about with the Y -/+ axis and stuff

Are u just saying when i click the little box to configure which key i want to use, just move the mouse left or right?

And what do u mean by deeply config?

1 - You have to select it in PJ64 Settings -> Input pugins. Y Axis? That's what you will see when you set up the mouse moves, up & down

2 - Yes, and up & down

3 - Configure the mouse sensibility and how are going to response the mouse moves (Absolute/Relative)

Sometimes it's better to try it first by yourself, isn't it? :cool:

Butters said:
Butters Mmm... N-rage comes with Project64 though
Truuuue :cool:

Last edited: