Thread: Sonic Adventure 2 help

The New Kid

Default Sonic Adventure 2 help

Alright, I know this may've been asked quite a dozen times, but the search function crashes on me so I can't seem to find dirt in this forum.

After my Sonic Adventure 2 CD broke, I searched for a working ISO and burned it; it's cool, it plays, but the Japanese voices can't be turned on (or else) and, when I get to the Last Episode, Eggman goes through the floor and I can't play anymore.

Anyone knows if there's a way to solve this? I don't want an ISO; just asking, is there a patch or anything of the like I can apply to the ISO itself to unscrew it up? Or should I just look for another one?

Dreamcast, by the way. Not Gamecube.

(The ISO I'm using was made by the group known as "Echelon" if that helps any; I'm more than willing to re-download a rom if anyone wants to send me a link to a working one, but do this in PM and not on the forum, as I've seen it's against the rules. I'm not asking for ISO's here, but I'm not AGAINST receiving a link in my e-mail or PM box either. <_<)
    Last edited by Drium; June 23rd, 2005 at 19:18.

The Echelon releases have problems with Chankast emulator, but afaik not with the rel DC as in your case. If I were you I'll look for another good dumped, if it's the problem, Sonic Adventure 2 ISO
    The legend will never die...

riaru na sekai ni yureteru kanjyou
    maketakunai
    mou tada hashiru shikanai kono mune ni
    kikoete kuru
    kimi wa hitori jyanai

I've played the Echelon release on my Dreamcast and it does the same. It's not just Chankast.

The New Kid

You'd think they'd be smart enough to actually release a version that works. X_x

Well, my hunting for a good version begins! I'll let you know if I find anything, you two; do the same for me, aye? :P

hsdhaasd!

i,ve been hunting for a sonic adventure 2 iso that works for a LOOOOONG time. and i woulnd't mind if somebody sent me one through e-mail or pm
    Ok, now I really don't have anything to put in here -.-

Well, there is one place that you can get them........

Thread Information