• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

no more swaping of memory sticks!!!

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
yes no more swaping of memory sticks for the psp with the new exploit named KXploit. its basiclly a program that generates the MS1 snd MS2 folders without needing two memory sticks. so its kinda like using two sticks at once. here the link to the download.

KXploit

enjoy

belmont

Very interesting news!!!
Too bad PSP has not been released in Europe yet.
After the PSP version of VBA was released seems that PSP will be the ultimate emulation console since most of the famous old systems will be emulated.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
too bad it's not out thier yet. when it is out try to get version 1.5 cuz your screwed if you get 1.51 or 1.52. but when you do get a psp go here when you get it(if you get 1.5) for lots of homebrews and other interesting stuff.

the_ghost

emu wizard
Ahhh. I feel good now.
I just bought another psp (v1.5...bah) and 2 memory sticks. (after dropping my first one in the toilet....hey does anybody wanna buy it.....nah just kidding.lol)

point me towards the homebrew apps/emulators please...
Its exploit time.

Last edited:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
heres where you can get ALL the apps, homebrews, news, and whatnot for the PSP. i always check for updates on the site cuz they are ALWAYS updating. anywhoo enough of the ramblin here's the link.

PSPhacker

ragericho

the_ghost said:
Ahhh. I feel good now.
I just bought another psp (v1.5...bah) and 2 memory sticks. (after dropping my first one in the toilet....hey does anybody wanna buy it.....nah just kidding.lol)

Its exploit time.

if your giving it away ill have it

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
the_ghost said:
Ahhh. I feel good now.

Its exploit time.

Sell it on eBay. some idiot will probably pay more that what you paid for it.

I just curious does emulator-zone cover PSP? I kinda havent been visiting as much anymore

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
it does but not as much as the other systems.
if you or anybody need help with an emulator or something just ask cuz i have really been playing alot of homebrew on my PSP since the KXploit tool came.