Problem with FFVII and ePSXe 1.6

OrochiBlood

Hello... I'm using epsxe v.1.6 and in FFVII, when I try to enter Corel aftrer getting the Highwind and finding Cloud, the screen turns pretty bad with many glitches and the text is messed too.. I'm playing with the Pete's Video Plugin and tried with the 10000 bios and the 752 bios... don't know what to do. Thanks for your replies in advance.

error.jpg

mhl12

have you tried different graphic plugins? Also, are you running the game on an iso or cd?

OrochiBlood

I've tried both the ISO I made with ISOBuster replacing the "read errors" with all the options. Also tried from the CD directly, and It's an Original game. I wonder if the CD was damaged or something

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
try version 1.5.2 cuz 1.6.0 has alot of bugs and its more of a downgrade then an upgrade. play with the gfx plugins. try using petes plugins gpu not the opengl set.

hagbard

¿Read errors? Damaged CD

OrochiBlood

The "read errors" are part of the protection of the CD... also tried with PSXeven and PSEmuPro and the same happens... I think it's definitley the CD... and they're originals... wonder if you can give me a "hint" about ISO sites

hagbard

PSX nor PS2 CD/DVD games doesn't ever use a kind of unreadable sectors protection unlike the PC. Sorry but we can't hint you any Iso's sites.

Last edited:

montpics

On second thought, I am thinking about a damage on a disc itself. :rolleyes:

Sorry, no REQUEST in this forum. :cool: