Stuff Missing

IceBrad

:D i love you site so don't get me wrong but heres some stuff you ca make better

1-show linux emulators on your site as most emus for windows aare made for linux to

2-remove mac area from your site and a mac stuff with windows stuff as you say the platform next to the emulator anyways so why do you need a mac emulator area

3-on your site you have a psp emu call pspe heres a link to a pspe9 and a sdl 1.2.6.0 pack CLICK HERE

4-I know you can't add all the freeware and public domain rom in the world to your rom collection but here some i real like

Gameboy color
alpha wing
Capman
Cars
Egg Racer

Gba
Virus the game(demo)
SNESAdvance v0.1f (20-10-2004)
Air Wing Assault
Asteroids GBA
Asteroids 2 GBA

Last but not lest- some Utilities

ZipGenius
this is a POWERFUL ziping software
work with windows

LimeWire
LimeWire offers an advanced peer-to-peer client software package compatible with the Gnutella file-sharing protocol and it use by most people.
Works with window,lindows,linux,mac,os/2,solaris,and java suns.

I real,real,real hope you find the uses-ful for make your site better

Jale

Thanks for letting us know about that, but this thread belongs to the Feedback Forum.

the_ghost

emu wizard
cool, thanks wait till an admin sees this I bet he'll be glad to ad this stuff to the main page

oh and the psp emulator pspe is already on the main page, psp has it own section

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the late reply. Now to your suggestions.

1-show linux emulators on your site as most emus for windows aare made for linux to
There might be a linux section sometime in the future.

2-remove mac area from your site and a mac stuff with windows stuff as you say the platform next to the emulator anyways so why do you need a mac emulator area
Personally I'd rather keep the MAC section on it's own.

3-on your site you have a psp emu call pspe heres a link to a pspe9 and a sdl 1.2.6.0 pack CLICK HERE
There is already a PSP section that includes PSPE(& SDL) along with several emulators that run on the PSP.

4-I know you can't add all the freeware and public domain rom in the world to your rom collection but here some i real like

Gameboy color
alpha wing
Capman
Cars
Egg Racer

Gba
Virus the game(demo)
SNESAdvance v0.1f (20-10-2004)
Air Wing Assault
Asteroids GBA
Asteroids 2 GBA
The reason why there are a few PD roms available is to allow people to test the emulators. Since most people are intrested in commearcial games they hardly download those already available.

Last but not lest- some Utilities

ZipGenius
this is a POWERFUL ziping software
work with windows

LimeWire
LimeWire offers an advanced peer-to-peer client software package compatible with the Gnutella file-sharing protocol and it use by most people.
Works with window,lindows,linux,mac,os/2,solaris,and java suns.

I real,real,real hope you find the uses-ful for make your site better
I'm sure most people know where to find P2P software.