Internet Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman

Hey!!

I'm a new member in this forum. My name is Derek and I really think your forums are cool. I like online games. Can any of you give me some links? I've tried Runescape, Tibia, Sissy Fight, but this is my favorite one. The link is under

A while ago I stumbled upon this really interesting online game called Get Tiffany. It's a great place to meet new people and has many cool features like forums, messaging, clans, and ranking.

It's reallllly addictive. Check it out!

Don't Spam

Enjoy!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
*waits for thread to be deleted along with the other one*..

the_ghost

emu wizard
is this guy serious, He made four threads with the exact same posts...
come on dude one thread is enough. Were not blind you know.

@ wingman
Spoiler »
6. Do not Spam
SPAM - Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages - We simply don't like it. There is not need to reply to every single post. If you only have one thing to say, explain and expand it, fill it with meaning and substance.

Members who register and immediately start posting spam links will be banned. Army building spam is not allowed as well. Below is a list of examples of topics that we consider as being spam:

* User posted advertisements
* Scams or cons
* Multiple posts & threads to promote a single subject or to get a solution to their problem faster.
* Hostile advertising.

if you ask me he is advertising that "get tiffany" site/spamming

(yeah I know that were all bashing, but this is rediculous)
/me waits for threads to be merged,

Last edited:

the_ghost

emu wizard
Wingman said:
Hey!!

I'm a new member in this forum. My name is Derek and I really think your forums are cool. I like online games. Can any of you give me some links? I've tried Runescape, Tibia, Sissy Fight, but this is my favorite one. The link is under

A while ago I stumbled upon this really interesting online game called Get Tiffany. It's a great place to meet new people and has many cool features like forums, messaging, clans, and ranking.

It's reallllly addictive. Check it out!

Don't Spam

Enjoy!! :D

whoever addeed that little touch, just made my day (the "dont spam" link), LMAO
thats some funny shit man

Last edited:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
this and his other ones need to be deleted ASAP. i doubt he'll even be back problably just posted to advertise this game.

the_ghost

emu wizard
305soldier said:
this and his other ones need to be deleted ASAP. i doubt he'll even be back problably just posted to advertise this game.
my thoughts exactly.
threads should be deleted or merged. (deletion would be better)
He obviously just joined the forum to advertise that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.