4 gamepads to GameCube, XBox and Playstation 2?

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
There needs to be fully-working emulators for all those consoles to play the games on your PC.
Since there isnt at the moment, it isnt possible. :)

Here, if you want a look at the emulators..

GameCube
Playstation 2
XBox

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
yeah you'll have to wait about a year or 2 before we'll see any last gen console emulators working at a playable speed.

oh btw i have the controller in your second link, its pretty a good control.

the-box

PhatPlaya I have lokked these emulators, but do they not work?

I have never tryed them, but I have tryed projekter 64 to nintendo 64 games, and it was perfect

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
the emulators work but very slow so in some other peoples eyes they still don't work.
project 64 and N64 emulation is diffrent. like i said before the emulators won't work at a playable speed for a while.

the-box

ok I understand :(

Nintendo 64 is the newst there work perfect? What about playstation 1 do it work perfect?

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
N64 emulation is not perfect but its pretty damn close and PS1 emulation is really good too.

the-box

But can the playstion 1 og nintendo 64 emulator use a vibration? Or shoud I buy them with out vibration?

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
yeah i don't think you feel the vibration cuz if i remember correctly the
PS1 itself didn't have vibration so maybe you should buy the one without vibration.

the-box

hmm I remember that in last you could buy gamepads with vibration to PS1, and vibration also work in nintendo 64, but will it also work on a emulator?

hagbard

PSX and PSX emus like ePSXe emulate the vibration (force feedback). You also need a pad & drivers acording that and set up the ff on the ePSXe pad options. Actually many plugins support that, so other emulator using PSEmu Pro plugin specs should work (SSSPSX, PSXeven).

The same for N64 emus, as the plugins are often compatible with zilmar specs (PJ64)